School Photos Procedure
We as your photographers will adapt our workflow to ensure the safety of the students and your staff.
Photographer procedure: Touchless photography
- All equipment will be disinfected before, during, and after each photo session.
- We will mark the workspace to maintain a distance of at least 6 feet at all times.
- Use data(camera) cards to avoid paper documents.
- Hands-free posing by using visuals instead of manually posing the students.
- We do not take group photos.
- There will be signs instructing students and staff of photo procedure.
- Parents will be able to order pictures online.
- Photographer will wear masks.
- Students will wear mask until they are instructed to remove mask for their picture and will asked to put on after picture is taken.
School will provide student data and staff names so special camera cards will be printed so students/staff will not fill out cards. Any new students to the school after data is submitted please provide a list at the beginning of photo day and we will fill out those student information.
Picture sales will be online.
All sales information will be in pdf format so our school can sent information directly to the parent via PARENT SQUARE or your school electronic communication.