English Language Advisory Committee (ELAC)
The purpose of ELAC is to advise the principal and school staff on programs and services for English Learners (EL) and the School Site Council (SSC) on the development of the Single school Plan for Student Achievement. The committee advises and assists the school principal, staff, and SSC as follows:
- The school's program for English Learners
- The development of the Single School Plan for Student Achievement
- The school's needs assessment
- The school's annual language census
- Efforts to make parents aware of the importance of regular school attendance
Our ELAC meets on the third Thursday of the month at 3:30 p.m. in the school library.